If you’re like me, the holiday season means baking season. Just a few years ago you’d be hard pressed to find many recipes that cater to both a vegan and gluten-free diet, particularly in the baking realm. The same can’t be said today. In fact, your Pinterest board might be overflowing with recipes. To help you narrow things down, this holiday season we’ve selected some of our favorite cookbooks for vegan & gluten-free baking!
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Holidays: Celebrating the Year with Simple, Satisfying Recipes and Menus by Jennifer Katzinger
- The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook: Entertaining for Every Occasion by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Decadent Gluten-Free Vegan Baking: Delicious, Gluten-, Egg- and Dairy-Free Treats and Sweets by Cara Reed
- Sweet Eats for All: 250 Decadent Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes — From Candies and Cookies, Puff Pastries to Petits Fours by Allyson Kramer
- Flying Apron’s Gluten-Free & Vegan Baking Book by Jennifer Katzinger
- BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles by Erin McKenna